This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Affiliate network vs individual affiliate programs?
02-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Affiliate network vs individual affiliate programs?
For example, CJ and GoDaddy.

I've never been a member of an affiliate network.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:49 PM

Here is a website i use to promote my affiliate programs they give you a point in the right direction and do not charge any fees

The best Programs from my point of view are link share and Google Affiliates by far the best for payment and selection on advertisers

Here this is how i found out about them and I current make more doing this (and i won;t tell you how much) then I did working

Price-Rank.com
http://www.price-rank.com/static/make-money/

Work from Home and Earn money from Shopping Deals online, Price-Rank will show you how!

Here'e a brief summary of what you need to do to earn money by find sales and deal online.

Many retailers (ie. Bestbuy, Sears, Tigerdirect) offer affiliate programs that allow you to promote their sales and products and earn money when someone clicks on your link or add and completes a purchase.

Step 1. Register for an account at price-rank.com

Step 2. Download and install our Free Deal Sharing Toolbar

Step 3. You must populate your profile page with at least 10 Deals you find on the Web (most retailers will require your account with them to be approved prior to you being allowed membership) They will check your Website i.e (http://www.price-rank.com/user/history/admin/) you will want to replace the admin part with your user name. You can find these deals by visiting your favorite shopping website and find a sale or deal that appeals to you then clicking on the Share Button on your toolbar

Step 3. Create a Twitter Account for your Deals

Step 4. Register at Twitterfeed and set up your account to auto post your RSS feed from Price-Rank.com to Twitter

Step 5. Register for an Affiliate account at LinkShare and apply to programs that interest you

Step 6. Register for an Affiliate account at Commission Junction and apply to programs that interest you

Step 7. Register for an Affiliate account at Google Affiliate Network and apply to programs that interest you

Step 8. Once you are registered and have been accepted to some programs you may now start to post deals to Price-Rank.com, remember to always use the link provided the retailer to ensure you get credit for the purchases.

The Best results are found if you use product specific deals, try to review the deal personally when you post it.

Some Pointers on how to be successful

Find a niche product groups that interests you and stick to those types of deals

Create interest Groups at Price-Rank.com to gain followers whom share the same interests as you - Create Group

Comment and review other deals as your reviews will create a user following.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply