This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YG ENT Audition and Trainee life?
02-28-2013, 03:55 PM
YG ENT Audition and Trainee life?
Hi, I just need some questions answered for the YG ENT audition and trainee life.

1) As much as I want to go to korea and smother myself all over Seoul, I can't cause im not an adult yet. So, I want to audition for YG online (if that's allowed), or send them an audition tape over mail. How can I do that?

2) Yes, I am asian but I am not korea. Also I do not have the glorious milky skin, i am a little tan. Will they accept me, and if they do, do they give you products etc to make you lighter?

3) I can speak basic korean and basic Japanese such as; hello, my name is, sorry, thank you, yes, no, etc but I am not fluent. If I do manage to become a trainee, do they teach you korean and other languages? I've also heard that they have foreign trainers that speak English.

4) If you do pass the online/mail something, audition but live overseas, do they pay for you to come to korea? and how old do you have to be?

5) do they pay for your living expenses? #slapped

6) How intense is the training? Such as excersice, vocal and dance training?

7) When you send your audition via mail or email/demo or something like that, do you just record your voice or a video tape?

8) I'm kind of a troll, will they like me? e_e #slapped the other way, please don't take this question seriously I just don't know what to ask.

9) things I need to know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:57 PM

1)send it through post mail,not e-mail.From what i've read they don't reveice online auditions..only post mail Big Grin.Well i am not sure.I am also auditioning for YGent through post mail.I think i will send them a CD or a memory stick with my audition.Print and/or put the for on the CD/memory stick.The form is at yg-audition.com.You will find it there.There is one in korean and one in korean+english Smile
2)I think YG is more open minded so yeah i don't think that's a problem.They might make your skin a little lighter.When you debut it depends.Example:2NE1 had dark skin in Fire but white skin in Follow me Smile
3)Yes i think they teach you korean and i think they will probably send you to an international high school?Big Grin
4)Oh sorry i can't answer that,i am also trying to find this answer Smile.For the AUDITION they have an age limit i think:19
5)I believe so Smile
6)I heard they teach you how to sing,dance,you learn new languages,maybe instruments or acting
7)Well i am going to record myself and because my voice sounds crappy on camera.I am trying 'audacity' to record my voice.And the rest i said at number 1)
8)I think they will,they like funny people Big Grin.I mean Dara,she's really funny.As they said "she is the best on tv shows".
9) http://www.yg-audition.com look on the right.There are signs for facebook,twitter and me2day.Click on the facebook one.There is a lot of info Smile
Hope it helped you,good luck on the audition!HWAITING ♥

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply