This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my ex still talk bad about me? What could i have done for him to hate me so much?
02-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Why does my ex still talk bad about me? What could i have done for him to hate me so much?
Okay so i got with this guy and everything was fine for like 3 months, then all of a sudden he breaks up with me and says its because "Im not as pretty as i used to be." im not gonna lie, i was really hurt by that. 2 weeks later his best friend tells me hes been spreading rumors to all the guys, telling them that i supposibly sucked his d*ck and that we had f*cked. After that all the guys in school thought of me as a whore, all the girls i thought were my "friends" turned on me because they thought of me the same way. Nobody believed me, guys would come up to me during lunch asking me "How much i charged" -.- I litteraly had no friends that school year, only one but she left too because she was tierd of my drama with other people. After the school year was over i ended up moving schools. During the summer vacation though, i got a message from my ex telling me how sorry he was for starting all those rumors about me and how he just said it to make himself look good. I accepted his apology and just wanted to move on from it, but today i get a message on facebook from some guy at my old school telling me he's still talking sh*t and came up with even worse rumors about me, knowing im not there to say anything about it. I just don't understand, i mean i don't even go to that school anymore and he still talks bad about me like this ? Even after the fact that i found out he started those rumors, i didnt do anything to try and get him back for it (which i could of done, i had alot of dirt on him) i just dont get it. Its been almost a year ago since we were together & he still doesnt wanna drop the bs, its not like i did anything for him to hate me this much. Why is he doing this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:03 PM

Because he is an A** Hole!!! I suppose some guys are like that. Delete him from your phone. No need spilling the dirt on him, it will do no good.

Ads

02-28-2013, 04:06 PM

My mother still complained about my father, and as recently as 2 years ago she told me to not even bother inviting her to holidays or her granddaughters birthdays if my dad was going to be there too! 22 years after splitting up and she still acts as if it was yesterday......
02-28-2013, 04:07 PM

Sounds like someone (him) has a guilty conscience about something, men can be very cruel and can cling on to the tiniest little imperfections in a woman to deflect from their own issues.

Personally i'd get back at him by someone getting it back to him that you pity him that his life is so dad that he can't stop talking about someone he broke up with over a year ago.

That'll get right on his nerves Smile
02-28-2013, 04:11 PM

I think you should listen to steel he is always right about these sort of things.
02-28-2013, 04:21 PM

Why? Who knows. He sounds like a passive-aggressive imbecile and frankly sooner or later everyone's going to get tired of HIS drama.

Seems like he broke up with you over some superficial reasons, then trash-talked you because he's insecure about himself.

Frankly, you've moved on; you're in a different school and he needs to grow up and stop doing this. No one's going to want to date a guy like that because he hasn't let go of whatever it is he's thinking.

If you were some other girl, would you want to go out with a guy who constantly trashes an ex? No. Why? Because then you'd be the next one he trashes.

Maybe he's stuck in this because no one really wants to be around a pariah. Him and unfortunately you too.

Best to just ignore him. Tell his friend you don't know what the a---hole is talking about, and if he continues on like this, you may actually just let everyone know that his micro-penis is about half an inch long and you couldn't find it with tweezers and a microscope. The same applies to the brain allegedly residing between his ears too.