This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does my facebook keep getting hacked?
02-28-2013, 04:04 PM
How does my facebook keep getting hacked?
My facebook keeps getting hacked and I dont know how?? I mean today I changed the password because someone sent some of my messages to someone else {I didnt think anyone knew my password}. So then once my password was changed to something no one would guess, I logged out. Then about an hour ago I tried to log in and it said my password was changed AGAIN from a different computer, at a different time than when I changed it. So then I requested a new password again and no one knows it because I changed it when I was home alone...but I dont know how I keep getting hacked???? No one would ever guess my old password....and my new one they would never guess but they apparently did because I was hacked once again. Its bugging me so I just need help figuring out how they're doing this. Okay thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:12 PM

You may have a keylogger installed without your knowledge.

Boot into Safe Mode with Networking. Download and run Rkill.exe from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download...irus/rkill
Rkill stops all but essential processes from running.

Download and install Malwarebytes Antimalware (free) from
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
A fresh download will prevent Malwarebytes being infected before use.
Allow updates when requested.

Run Malwarebytes and delete malware.

Reboot normally.

Ads

02-28-2013, 04:14 PM

They give you some pic/vid/link.when you clicked that they get your password.its easy to them.