This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uploading photos to Facebook from my Blackberry --> photos-public, automatically, yet in my settings all?
02-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Uploading photos to Facebook from my Blackberry --> photos-public, automatically, yet in my settings all?
things are set to 'friends only', so why when uploaded do they always go to 'public' ? I cannot seem to change that on this specific phone and cannot find a mobile browser in apps that allows me to see the 'desktop version' of the site, so every time i wanna upload a mobile photo, i then have to get onto the computer to change it back to 'friends only'.. is there no way of sorting this automatically or manually from a blackberry phone? I'm using the blackberry curve 9320. It's very awkward.

P.S. I know writing this out in full makes me sound like I'm someone 60+ with no experience of phones, but I'm a 20-year-old guy who spent around 7 or 8 years out of his social life alone in his room on the computer. I DO know how to use phones hah.. i'm just writing in full so you know, i doubt anybody will actually have the answer to this, apart from 'it can only be sorted on the computer then'..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:22 PM

1. Go to your privacy settings on facebook.
2. Control privacy when you post> Click Friends only

Do the above, and your post will be posted for your friends only.

Facebook desktop version on mobile ? Click here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply