This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends boyfriend is really hitting on me?
02-28-2013, 04:33 PM
My friends boyfriend is really hitting on me?
I have this friend, and her boyfriend is always hitting on me, Always! I tried to back off from him but he always draws back. I tried telling him in all sorts of ways to back off including that I love my boyfriend and would never hurt him but he dont listen. His messages from facebook are tricky because it starts off with a nice gesture and ends up with him being horny. I want to tell my friend but at the same time something is stopping me. First because she always talks about how she is the luckiest person to have him, she truly loves him and I would feel bad ruining their 4 year relationship over a misleading. Even though he is a big flirt i mean if he flirts with me certainly he flirts with others, because I've seen it I will still feel bad for my friend. The other is because I think he is capable of turning it around to save the relationship and blaming it on me thus losing the relationship with my friend. And I don't want to lose her. Im in a stuck situation and dont know what to do..Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:38 PM

Kick him in the balls to finalize your "no" and tell your friend! You don't know how many other girls he may hit on!

Ads

02-28-2013, 04:46 PM

I definatly think you should tell her as hard as it is, otherwise if she finds out, shes going to be mad at you for not telling her Sad
02-28-2013, 04:47 PM

Be honest and if he sending you mssgs show your friend cause if he messin around behind her back or even trying to its being unloyal and sneaky and is wasteing her time,,! and if its your friends boyfriend dont even acknowledge him when he trys to talk to you tell him to cut his shit and thats your bestfriend he tryin to sneak on her and get with other girls,,! and if you have a boyfriend talk to him about it also and say hes creeping on you and thats your bestfriends boyfriend but jjust tell her,!
02-28-2013, 04:53 PM

Just push him away and warn him to back off! Tell your best friend. She deserves to know the truth, even if she doesn't know what's going to hit her. Things like this shouldn't be kept from your best friend, you'd want to know if it was the other way around right? She needs to dump him hard and teach him a lesson.Your other option is to tell your boyfriend.

I really hope you solve this out, good luck girly!