This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I installed a cheat engine and I un-installed it but ads are showing up on every website still from it?
02-28-2013, 04:44 PM
I installed a cheat engine and I un-installed it but ads are showing up on every website still from it?
I installed this cheat engine and it wasn't what i thought i was, and i realized every site i went on , facebook,tumblr,youtube,ask.fm , ect was putting ads on them. so i didnt know how to un-install it so i just deleted everything and that didn't work. so about 2 hours ago i got my friend to re-downoad the engine and she uninstalled is and it was gone. but i went to check if the ads were still everywhere and they are! how do i get rid of this???? please help this is so annoying.
the engine is called 7zip bundle
im on my laptop

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:54 PM

Go to your options and press safari/Internet and then turn off your cookies. Your cookies(lol) are when you visit a site or download anything, it's automatically stored into your phone and ads will pop up from it.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:01 PM

You can download Adblock Plus on Firefox, Opera, and Chrome and Adblock on Safari. If you use Internet Explorer, then you're out of luck.

Hope this helps.
02-28-2013, 05:03 PM

usually its that the ads are placed according to your browsing