This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my best friend replacing me?
02-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Is my best friend replacing me?
I'm best friends with my best friend for a long time now. We have a lot in common, but we also have opposite tastes and opinions. It never bothered us. But recently she has been doing some stuff, maybe irrelevant, but that made me feel like crap. She was the only person that didn't call me to say happy birthday. She didn't say nothing at all, not even an message on facebook. She has been a little cold and distant when we talk... And she called her other friend best friend on facebook alot of times. I know it's stupid but it kinda hurts me, you know? Especially because she tagged her two other friends on twitter with the tag #WhatILoveAboutMyBestFriend.. and didn't tag me.
I dunno, what you guys think? ;/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:15 PM

I would be hurt to ..I would talk to ur best friend and tell her how u feel.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:18 PM

If she really is your best friend, you should probably ask her about it. If she's worthy of being your friend, it wouldn't be a problem for her to answer that. Best friends share feelings, and can rely on each other for the truth. Maybe she's changing. My best friend since 2nd grade changed as we grew up and he ended up taking advantage of my ex-love while she was drunk, aha. Painful story, but the point is, people change, and there are plenty friends to make in this world, so don't worry. =) Keep your head up.
02-28-2013, 05:26 PM

OK... I know exactly how you feel! The little things that mean so much bother you, huh? sometimes the smallest wound stings the most. Anyway, if this is going on, maybe she's trying to hint to you that she wants a bit of a break from you. I really hope that didn't sound harsh! But, I would talk to her. These little things could just mean she's being a little jerk and trying to push your buttons. Just talk it out. Smile
02-28-2013, 05:32 PM

The only thing possible to do its talk. But girls can suddenly stop talking to a person for no reason, and act like something big happened between the two. I'm a girl too so I assure you that I mean no offence to our gender, but I'm just stating the fact that some girls can act like that. Why? I have no clue. But it's best if you just talk to her and if things don't work out, then it's time to look for new friends. Don't lose faith in people because there are a lot of good people out there. I would love to be friends with you online. My twitter is @KElizabethSings and we could keep in touch if you'd like Smile