This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone ever really tried the Acai Berry diet and have you seen any results?
02-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Has anyone ever really tried the Acai Berry diet and have you seen any results?
I keep seeing these ads on myspace and facebook about this particular diet that Oprah and Dr. Oz speak very highly of. I just need to shed a good 20 by March so has anyone really tried it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:21 PM

Lose Weight & Flush the pounds With "Acai Berry" !
http://www.naturalherbalz.com/blog/revie...green-tea/

What Acai Berry can do for you?

* Super Weight Loss and Antioxidant Formula
* Feel more energized and alert
* Free Lifetime Membership to our online Weight Loss Program!
* Weight Loss Hypnosis Audio Download
* E-Book with 71 Well Researched Weight Loss Techniques

How Does Acai Berry Select Help with Your Health and Weight Loss?

antioxidant_comparison Acai Berry - The Facts on Acai Berries and Green TeaFirst: Acai is a wonderful source of antioxidant-carrying anthocyanins (which reside in purple-skinned fruit and vegetables) that naturally help fight free radical damage throughout the body which is important when you are dieting and exercising. Anthocyanins may also help promote cardiovascular health and cellular integrity. http://www.naturalherbalz.com

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:29 PM

I havent tried it...
02-28-2013, 05:35 PM

Not really sure what I would recommend to you specifically. Its difficult to pick so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out several trials and seeing the results.This is a good website at http://www.pure-acai-berry.saverightnow.info visit and see if it interests you, I did.
02-28-2013, 05:42 PM

Hi: Whatever you do, don't order acai through the internet. Try to find acai by Sambazon in a health food store.

I got scammed by two acai companies, and I don't want to see that happen to you. In particular, be very cautious about ordering free trials of acai. Do a search for "Acai Berry Scams" on google.

I am speaking from personal experience. I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry Power 500. On my next credit card, I noticed an extra charge of $29.95 from that acai company. I called them and they said I had agreed to a personal nutrition consultation for $29.95. Long story short, I had to threaten them with a lawsuit before they refunded that extra charge.

I also ordered Acai Berry Supreme. A few weeks later, I got another bottle in the mail, even though I never asked for it. I left the shipping box unopened and wrote on it: Return to Sender. Do Not Charge My Credit Card for This Product. Then I put the item back in a mailbox. I am worried about what my next credit card will say. I've heard of people being charged $89 for the next shipment.

So, did I make my point?

If not, take a look at this link:
http://www.viewpoints.com/Acai-Berry-Cle...view-c7be3

Acai is a fruit grown in central and south America. I don't know if all the powders and juices do any good at all. However, if you still want to try acai, I would go to the following link and click on Organic Acai Supplements. That's the only way I would buy this stuff. You can get it in most health food stores.

http://www.sambazon.com/products/
02-28-2013, 05:46 PM

If it is a good quality acai berry product, then yes, it is worth it. Acai is the best known antioxidant fruit that is known on the planet. The antioxidants in acai help to cleanse your body. The natural lipids in acai help to give you more energy and stamina. The fiber in acai helps digestion and fat loss.

I've been using acai berry products for a couple of months now and I've noticed that yes they do work. I used them when I wanted to trim off about 15lbs.

I knew that diet and exercise alone would help achieve that goal alone but I needed something to help me with my mid afternoon snacking urges. This is where I found the acai berry really helped me.

It helped to curb those mid afternoon urges which meant when I went out jogging later that night I wasn't just jogging to work off that bag of Doritios I snacked on around 3pm instead I was actually working off the weight I wanted..

After a couple months I now no longer needed the supplements and can manage my weight more easily, so I found that yes they really did help speed up my weight loss goals when I used them along with a diet and exercise program, as the berries gave me more energy and helped to curb my appetite

I got my free trial bottle from the site below
02-28-2013, 05:52 PM

Yes, and the hype is true. Check out my story below
02-28-2013, 06:01 PM

I have been through it all and know what's it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can't be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I've worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.

Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.

First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can't eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...

This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it's good for the heart.

However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It's so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I've found a great addition to help any one out, it's a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don't get all crazy on me and say diet pills don't work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn't meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It's an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace .com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it's the best pill I've tried and I've tried cupboards full. Now this doesn't mean you have to follow my foot steps but I've successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.

Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.
02-28-2013, 06:04 PM

Well yea, i tried em and i love them !
They really do work.
They have natural MUFA, PUFA and Omega-3 as well as Omega-9 fatty acids, which are known fat busters.
Furthermore, they contain antioxidants which help flush your body of various toxins and free radicals (which are known to cause cancers and aging)
I used to take acai berries and i can assure you that you ll start seeing results, like a more energetic disposition, within 20 days !
If you want to buy them, visit http://acaiWinner.notlong.com
02-28-2013, 06:11 PM

Approximately one month of acai and you should see a difference