This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird to message a girl on facebook ?
02-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Is it weird to message a girl on facebook ?
I asked my friend who's a girl what to say if I wanted to message a girl that I like on Facebook, she said to say "hi, you probably don't know this but I see you a lot around school and I think you're really cute". The girl I like is a year younger (I'm in grade 10). Should I message her that ? Or should I wait to talk to her in person

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:30 PM

What she said to message the girl is a little weird, and if I were her, I probably wouldn't answer because it's a little intimidating. Get to know her first, and when you talk to her on facebook, it will basically be like continuing the conversation. Then, once you create some chemistry, ask her out!
Good luck :*

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:35 PM

You kinda come off as a stalker. Try to explain who you are a little first, then give her the compliment above.
02-28-2013, 05:39 PM

Nope, it certainly isn't weird to message a girl on Facebook. Smile however, I would say its better if you talk face-to-face to her first before doing so. Firstly she'll be more comfortable then, since she knows you in person and most of all, you can start this off with a friendship. Smile (which might progress to a relationship if feelings are mutual) ^^ well, good luck!
02-28-2013, 05:49 PM

Well I think you should get to know her properly before you say something like that, then you should go and talk to her, then maybe when you think you've gotten to know her good enough, you should tell her, whether you feel comfortable saying you think she is cute or you like her in person or over facebook is your decision. Good luck Smile