This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are emos retarded? Your opinion plz.?
02-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Are emos retarded? Your opinion plz.?
Like the emo kids that cuts themselves? What's your opinion on them? (I'm not judging)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:32 PM

What are you talking about? emo's don't cut themselves.
well im emo i dont listin to that gay shit emocore i listin to heavy metal and metalcore.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:39 PM

Yes.

I really really really dislike them. It's that bad I don't even follow someone back on Twitter if they've got 'I'm emo' in their bio. I despise people labelling themselves that. When I was 14, I use to be 'emo'. Then I grew up (I'm suspecting that was my baby bat phase). They're basically just teenagers who are going through a phase that call themselves that because they're 'depressed' or they self harm. They chose to be a stereotypically. People who are Goth or Punk just are. Emo is just a teenage phase and you can be guaranteed the person labelling themselves that are 13 or 14 and it's really sad if they're 18 and still calling themselves that.

The reason I hate them so much is because when I discovered that emo really was, a genre of music, I fell in love with it and now I just see the people who label themselves 'Emo' just complete poseurs who don't know what they're labelling themselves. They're just making fun of emocore.

Rant over.
02-28-2013, 05:49 PM

Yes. They're sooo annoying.
02-28-2013, 05:54 PM

i cut myself. Its either that or suicide. I dont do it for attention,only a handful of people are aware and thats only because they saw the scars. If you consider "emo" as seriously depressed and suicidal,then go ahead and call me retarted,idgaf. Its how i deal with things that I cant deal with by myself. It used to be really bad but im coming around.
02-28-2013, 05:57 PM

They LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE attention.
02-28-2013, 05:58 PM

No they're not retarded. Well, not all. Some people who cut themselves legitimately are depressed, and they feel like it's their only way to deal with things, either that or suicide. They're not retarded, they need help. The people do it for attention, they don't have as much reason, but some of the time, the people doing it for attention have been bullied or do feel alone, and really do need attention. They aren't retarded either, they just need some good friends. Then, there are the people that aren't depressed and have a lot of friends already. They're the ones that label themselves as "emo". They are doing it for no reason other than the fact that they're attention whores. Those, I suppose, you could consider retarded. Anyone who says that cutting yourself when you are legitimately depressed makes you an attention whore, or retarded, obviously haven't had to deal with it them self, or someone close to them.
02-28-2013, 05:58 PM

No, they aren't "retarded". The reason why they cut themselves is obviously due to personal issues.
02-28-2013, 06:03 PM

I'm really glad I left school and left this b*llshit behind with me

that's all it really is
02-28-2013, 06:05 PM

Hell yes.

I wanna slap them with my left boob