This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which social network has more cyber bullying?
02-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Which social network has more cyber bullying?
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+? I'm thinking about making up a charity about ending cyber bullying, by the way, so what I'm doing is interviewing people who have been cyber bullied to see which social network has the most.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:37 PM

Facebook is the easiest because everyone is going to see it and everything is visible.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:43 PM

I would say all but mostly Facebook cause its the most popular.And you can message somone directly automatically.
02-28-2013, 05:43 PM

facebook, you can message them on facebook unlike twitter and instagram but i dont have a google + so i don't know if google + has much cyber bulling but i know facebook has more users than google plus so im sure it has more cyber bulling then google +
02-28-2013, 05:45 PM

I think that Facebook was the most cyber bullying site .Many of the people has to use the Facebook account for the any thing doing .I have always heard about the news of the Facebook for the friend .
02-28-2013, 05:48 PM

Cyber Bullying is everywhere.... there really is no escaping it on any site that you go too. It is all how it is handled as well... if someone does it to you, block them