This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's The Difference Between Myspace and Facebook?
02-28-2013, 05:31 PM
What's The Difference Between Myspace and Facebook?
What's the difference between Myspace and Facebook?

Also which is your favourite and why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:33 PM

Facebook is safer

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:38 PM

Facebook is my favorite, why? Because Facebook is not only safer then myspace, the profiles are cleaner (Facebook blocks all HTML coding, which means that people's profiles won't be flooded by stupid picture comments, and virus links), and is more professional since Facebook lists all of the events going on within the network your in (For example, if your in college you would join your college network and request event invitations, that way you know what your friends are doing and such)

I also like the uniformity of Facebook, no need to worry about changing your ugly layout, because everyone has the same one, a plain white background! (Siince Facebook blocks HTML that also means no layout :/)

Also, Facebook come up with the whole applications and status update thing, until Myspace stole it (suckers)

Facebook is just better, its easier, safer, and you get your point across quicker then having to go through a bunch of virus/chain letter comments and such.

OH also Facebook is VERY big on P R I V A C Y so for example, if you dont want one of your friends to see your comments, friends, or poctires, then you can set it to block that one person.