This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she sound interested in me? Clueless guy here, halp?
02-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Does she sound interested in me? Clueless guy here, halp?
I've liked this girl for years. And sometimes it seems like she likes me. But I'm a bit of an anti social cynic. Recently she made some posts on one of my more depressing Facebook statuses.

Me - "I wish, sometimes, I could just be better than what I am"

Crush - "I like you just the way you are"

Me - "You don't know me like I do"

Crush - "I recommend you don't argue me on this. I will lovingly hurt you <3"

Me - "I know when to back down"

Crush - "Listen seriously. You're funny and you always go along with whatever bull honkey I come up with. Sure everyone has a dark side, but I think you're awesome"

Me - "Yeah, but to be fair, your bull honkey is the best bull honkey Smile"

Crush - "Oh stop it you Big Grin"

Me - "Naw, but I'm on a roll"

She also likes a lot of my statuses, just like how I like most of her statuses. Outside of FB, we're good friends. We don't really talk much outside of class though. Different groups and all that.

But she really is the funniest, most thoughtful, most outgoing and certainly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Which is why I am always thinking that I'm never going to be good enough. I'm not necessarily an attractive young man, or a smart young man. English is my passion, as is history. Won't exactly secure me a job though.

Any advice appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:41 PM

Hi, I read your post, actually it doesn't matter if she likes you. We won't know for sure. The most important thing here is - do you like her? If you do like her, you need to make your move, take action and make her yours. If you don't, then some other guys might come along, and take her away from you. And you'll be heartbroken, and I don't want to see that. Sad

Here’s general view on dating which I wrote for you. Smile

Women’s attitude towards men:
They don’t want a guy that follows them around, or be super nice to them. What have they done so far to deserve you being so nice? If she has done a lot for you too, then fine.

Nice guys finish last, there’s a reason why it’s a common saying – because it’s true.
Don’t be a super nice guy for no reason, but don’t intentionally be an asshole. Just normal towards girls as thou they’re a normal person.

They want a man, not a doormat or a servant. They want a man who is confident and knows what he wants, a man who can take the lead of the relationship and not be the puppy who begs for attention.

Is look important?
For women, looks aren’t the first thing they look for in a man. Yes, it’s a plus point to be good looking, but it’s not the most important point.
Don’t be insecure with your looks. Look around the surrounding; you see average looking guys with pretty girls all the time, right?
Of course, I said looks aren’t important, but you should also take care of yourself – shower, put on clean clothing, wear cologne, and look presentable.

Traits that women are looking for in men. Mainly there are 4:
1.Confidence – women don’t want to date wussies, just as men don’t want to date fat women.
2.Humour – it’s fun hanging around funny people, right? Women think so too. Learn to have more fun during dates, especially during the initial few dates.
3.Leadership to lead the relationship – it’s not the women’s job to take charge, it’s the men’s job, take the lead, take the charge, do what you want. Tell her what you want. If she accepts, great. If not, it’s time to move on. No time to waste on arguing with women.
4.Emotional stability – women are more emotional, and men need to be the anchor for emotions in the relationship. If you’re the emotional, doesn’t hat make the guy (you) the gay?

Fear of rejection:
A lot of guys don’t dare to ask the girls out or get their number. You just have to do it. If you don’t, you’ll regret it forever. If you do it, you will know the answer.

Life is short, we aren’t here for the long time, we’re here for a good time.

How to know for sure if a girl is interested in you? Ask her out, and get her out. If she responses “yes”, then great. Get to know her, see if she’s the one you want to be with, and move on quickly to the next level of the relationship.

If she rejects you, you get a little sad, but, GREAT TOO. You can stop wasting time and money on someone who isn’t interested in you, and you can move on with your life and to the next girl.

Rejection is a part and parcel of life, you have to accept that fact that not every girl is going to like you. Just like you are not going accept every girl’s confession, right?

Dates what to do:
The purpose of date is to go out and have fun with the other person. Think of something you think is fun or somewhere you like to hang out, and invite her to know join you.

Use the opportunity to get to know the girl as a person, her personality, her passion, and her dreams. Is this girl the one you want to be with?

If yes move on to the next stage quickly. Haste makes waste, but time waits for no men. You want to play slow game, other guys who know their stuff don’t take their own sweet time.

Don’t do the candle-light dinner or the movie date, it’s very traditional, and it puts a more serious tone to it, which the current generation women don’t like. Also, you will spend more money, which is unnecessary in the beginning stage of courtship

I hope my answer helps, if it offends you, I just want to make it clear and in your face, so you get it. I’m speaking from experience. If you like to know more about dating, you can visit my site:
http://www.letsgetagirlfriend.com/optin2.html

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:49 PM

Well you could start by talking to her more. You are tge guy make a conversation. With her. But by the sounds of it she is either starting to like you or she does like you and she is making hints a out. Either way she is interested
02-28-2013, 05:55 PM

Yea I know exactly how you feel. You feel that shes way out of your league and that u probably will never be able to be good enough for her, but you know what, from her texts she sent you and her action of enjoying responding to ur statuses and posts on FB, it's pretty evident that she clearly has feelings for you for who you are. That's what she even said in one of her texts! This means that she's giving all her interest in you, and all you have to do is to accept that love with confidence and firm belief that you and she can make a perfect couple, which you apparently find hard to do as your texts suggest. Dude, don't feel low about yourself; she obviously is showing signs she accepts you for who you are by sending you complimentary texts that u sadly always denied. Don't feel she's too good; no one is too good for someone else. If you really are not so good lookin, then she must be loving your other sides such as maybe ur personality that she finds amazing. Think about it; if there were nothing that she finds good about you, she wouldn't have been reassuring you about ur good sides over the texts! To answer ur question, yes, most likely she's into you, but u just haven't been able to return it yet by accepting your own self, even though u think u love her already. So, change your views about yourself and be confident with her, otherwise u may regret it in the end. Do it , brother; u don't get to be with girls like this so often---- she's precious. Don't lose her. Smile