This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some girl help. How do I get her number?
02-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Need some girl help. How do I get her number?
I work with this girl that is really cool and I think I'm starting to like her. I'm in high school and she does not go to my school, so I only see her on the weekends when I work. I wussed out last weekend and based on this week's schedule I will not see her. So I was thinking that maybe I could ask her via Twitter and just tell her to Direct Message it to me, or I just have to wait a week and a half, if we get scheduled together.

Input from girls would be great! Other suggestions are welcome!
I am gonna clarify really quick i'm asking whether I should ask over twitter or wait till i see her at work. I am going to ask her i just don't know when/where.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:44 PM

Just be very calm like asking a friend. Plan a little friend get together or something without a definite date and say what's you number so I can send you some details about it later. If all else fails get it from a friend at work.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:47 PM

Alright u just have to ask all confidant like i.just got a number today by saying hey u should let me have your phone number dude ( shes not a guy i just call everyone dude) with a smile not a weird smile but a playing around smile, and u say it like confidant no stutering pausing or thinkin about it u just say it, trust me Tongue