This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are the American public voting to keep "Spiedi" in the celebrity big brother house UK 2013?
02-28-2013, 06:05 PM
Are the American public voting to keep "Spiedi" in the celebrity big brother house UK 2013?
Just seems a little odd that they are the most hated people in the house but are still in with a chance of winning on Friday 25th January 2013 final.
I mean lets face it the United Kingdom is just a pin prick on the map compared to the size of USA !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:15 PM

Do you know someone said that to me the other day and also today too.

Through alot of people in America cant stand them but I bet theres some people there that are fans of them (dont know why) and I wonder if some of their fans in America are giving some of their money to one of their UK fans to vote for them? Because last year when the twins was in the CBB house I heard that some of their fans from America who was watching CBB UK on the internet was paying UK fans who was fans of the twins to vote for them. So I wonder if its the same here too.

Its odd that they are on CBB when they are getting alot of boos and on my timeline on twitter theres alot of people saying they want them out of CBB. Even on YA theres people who want them out so how are they still there?

I'm not saying that the twins fans from America did pay UK fans to vote for them but that is what I heard that was happening. I'm not saying its happening again this series but I'm wondering if it was true and also wondering if its happening again.

I hope it wasnt true about the twins fans from America paying the UK fans money to vote for them and I hope its not happening again this series.

The twins got to the final but didnt win through.

Rylan has alot of fans in the UK and he has support and gets cheers and I will be voting for him to win and his fans will too. Lets hope he wins Big Grin

I hope they are first out on friday otherwise the people in the UK who are supporting them and voting for them are a joke for supporting them making someone cry and upsetting her.

Ads

02-28-2013, 06:16 PM

The USA may be voting for that despicable couple but the British public hate them. They will be the first winners to get booed when leaving the house if they win, i cannot believe us Brits would vote for such a vile couple. It is either the USA voting or BB is fixed.
02-28-2013, 06:18 PM

there is no show without punch
big brother want their moneys worth and are keeping them in
kerching
02-28-2013, 06:23 PM

no I don't think so. people love drama. and them been in ,adds to it. come friday I think they will be first out. they keep saying it all a game. how can it be with there vile words about the others. glad I not in there with them,
02-28-2013, 06:29 PM

I don't think that we can watch CBB: UK here in the States, not even on the BBC channel. If we could, I'd want to watch Speidi make fools of themselves.
02-28-2013, 06:31 PM

Really just because you pl in here hate them,it does't mean the whole uk hate them. The world doesn't revolve around the ppl in YA..Oh back to your question.... Smile))))))))))))))))
02-28-2013, 06:40 PM

Americans don't like them, they are D-list celebs here. Basically nobodies. 80% of Americans have no idea who they are.

Secondly, Americans don't watch the UK version of Big Brother. Or vote.

So sorry, can't blame us.
02-28-2013, 06:50 PM

i thought you needed to be a british citizen to vote on it. certainly wouldn't waste 35p or whatever it is in US$ giving those nimrods a vote...
02-28-2013, 06:55 PM

Perhaps, or their agents may be paying people here to vote for them. After all, it will be worth megabucks to them if they win.