This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you get rid of the offline facebook friends in the sidebar who have mobile phones without blocking them?
02-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Can you get rid of the offline facebook friends in the sidebar who have mobile phones without blocking them?
In the facebook chat sidebar, my friends with mobile devices are always there, whether or not they are online. Is it possible to get rid of them without blocking them or adding them to the list of people who cannot see you online? I'd still like to know when they are online.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:16 PM

Not possible as yet. Maybe later.

Ads

02-28-2013, 06:21 PM

This is not possible right now.

Which friends appear in the chat sidebar? Can I add specific friends?

The friends that show up at the top of your sidebar are people you’ve interacted with frequently or recently on Facebook. You can't add friends to this part, though it updates dynamically as the people you interact with change.

More Friends shows you the rest of your friends who are on chat. To find someone quickly, you can search for them by entering their name into the search field at the bottom of your sidebar.