This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get this guy to talk to me again ?
02-28-2013, 06:09 PM
How can I get this guy to talk to me again ?
this guy i like stopped talking to me because of something i didn't do. my friend started to call him rude and disrespectful names on twitter. i didn't stop her but i did text her to chill out with all of that. i asked him if there was a problem. then i text him "so you aren't going to talk to me for something i didn't do and my friend says she's sorry" he never responded. he says to others that he's going to cut me off but i don't want that to happen.
before this he used to text me all day, call me at random times and we would talk all night for hours. there was some sort of attraction between us and i would like things to go back to the way they were. how long should i wait to apologize? should i call / text ? or wait for him to text me. he blocked me on a social network as well. i feel like things got out of proportion.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:13 PM

I would talk to him in person that way he can't hang up or not reply.

Ads

02-28-2013, 06:17 PM

I would definitely talk to him in person (if you can) and if you can't try calling. If he still is ignoring you, leave him be and talk to your friend. Ask her why she did that and try to have her apologize for what she did. If she won't and this guy still won't talk to you just to even hear what you have to say, then he's not worth your time!! Sometimes when you like someone, you don't see your true colours until they show them Wink lol! So he might be a jerk ya beer know! Good luck!!