This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social Networking sites and marketing - is it worth the time and effort?
10-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Social Networking sites and marketing - is it worth the time and effort?
I have been thinking about joining into myspace and others to help promote a business. Does this work? Is it really worth the time to set up a nice "space" or do the members of these places just view such things as spam?

Any experience with linkedIn?

Any lists of niche social networking sites - especially those focused on business or education?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:17 AM

nahh dont think about it. u ll probably harm ur buisness image more than benifting it.

Ads

10-12-2012, 08:17 AM

I have a myspace account for personal use and I hate it when people want to network because they have a business. I mark them as spam all the time. Whenever I talked to people about different products, they always say I am a sales man and don't listen to me.

If you want to set up a myspace account because you need more business, than you should develop your own site.

I can help you build your own site and get the traffic you need. I will show you the same system that I use to get results on the net. It is simple to use and takes as much effort and time as using myspace except you own it and control it.

My site is geared towards mlm people but if you are not an mlm person, that is ok. It will work for all business professions.