This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I talk to my crush on Facebook or in person?
02-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Should I talk to my crush on Facebook or in person?
She knows me a little but were talk to her outside or on Facebook and any tips on how I should talk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:26 PM

Generally you want to talk to your crush in person. But if you can't get a date with your crush or catch your crush when he/she is out then ask them out online but don't mention that you have a crush on them. Confidence is key ;-)

Ads

02-28-2013, 06:36 PM

If anything you should talk to her in person so that you could pick up on social ques if she doesn't like what your saying at least you know in person that she doesn't plus the way to a girls heart is to just be yourself say hi ask her how her day is and ask her what her plans are for the weekend if she doesn't have plans who knows maybe you will end up going to a movie with her.
02-28-2013, 06:39 PM

In person you can always talk to her on facebook. The best way to do is TALK to someone you like. Even though you may be nervous at first it will get things moving faster.
02-28-2013, 06:48 PM

person
02-28-2013, 06:49 PM

Well, I started talking to my crush through Facebook. He goes to my college and we're both freshman. I saw him around campus a lot so I added him on Facebook and just sent him a message saying " Hey, thanks for the add!" He responded and we began getting to know each other and then we exchanged numbers. I personally think it's your option. There is no wrong or right answer when it comes to things like this. Just turst your gut.
02-28-2013, 06:55 PM

is better to talk to him personally but if can't can't do it just add him to facebook