This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I listen to music on Facebook?
02-28-2013, 06:31 PM
How do I listen to music on Facebook?
So on my Facebook, my friends have little music notes by their name on the Friends Online chat list. How do I get to the Facebook app that lets me listen to music like that, with a "Listen with.." option next to my name, too? I've tried going to my Apps list and clicking on the Music app, but it just shows "Last logged in: More than six months ago" and an edit thing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:36 PM

You can listen to songs by clicking next to links to songs you see in News Feed, on the music dashboard, on your timeline, or on your friends' timelines.

Depending on your friends' privacy settings, you might also see a story in ticker that says your friend is listening to a song. Hover over the in that story, and click the Play button to start listening to that song.

Since external music service providers host music, you'll need to install a music app before you can listen to music using links on Facebook. If you haven't installed a music app yet, you'll see an app install screen when you click or . After you install the app, the music service provider might ask you to complete steps (ex: downloading a program to your computer) in order to subscribe to their service.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply