This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more subscribers on youtube? I'm a beauty guru!?
02-28-2013, 06:35 PM
How do I get more subscribers on youtube? I'm a beauty guru!?
I'm new to youtube. I am a beauty guru and I only have like 30-60 views on my videos and 18 subscribers. PLEASE HELP. my channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Locokai11
Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:45 PM

Do a few contests. It can bring in a lot of subscribers.

Also, If you do videos that relate to more popular things you should get more views. Like doing a Lady Gaga inspired tutorial would be more popular than Britney Spears or someone who isn't "in" right now.

Ads

02-28-2013, 06:47 PM

If you're a guru, then continue what you're doing and post more videos. As you post more things people are interested in you'll gain more viewers and if you're really good at what you do, you'll get more subscribers.
02-28-2013, 06:50 PM

do more reviews on stuff and on tags write a lot of key words so when people look on the search box your video will pop up Smile
02-28-2013, 06:55 PM

You can get a lot of views by learning how to..its not difficult..even some “never known” people becoming very rich and famous on youtube..
You can greatly increase your YouTube views by following basic optimization tips:
1. Title: optimize titles so that they get better search engine results plus get a lot of views on YouTube.
2. Thumbnails: Select a compelling thumbnail that catches eyes.
3. Don’t make an Ad(only for commercial purpose): if your video doesn’t provide any value it won’t be viewed again and again.
4. Be innovative: Innovative videos spread like a virus on social networking sites and easily get on the front page of YouTube. So be creative, be funny.
5 .Optimize tags: Ensure proper tagging to get better position in search results.
6.Social networking: use twitter,facebook,Myspace to promote...

There is a good resource named "How to get more youtube views in 24 hours or less by Ryan hanks"..a lot of techniques was taught there (some of them were kind of weird but it worked like magic!) ..I've used the tricks shown there and one of my videos got thousands of views in a few days...hope it works for you..check the following link...
"How to be famous on YouTube"..
http://www.inselfhelp.com/how-to-be-famo...outube.php

http://www.inselfhelp.com/how-to-get-mor...-views.php

Good Luck..