This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What type of facebook hack is this and what do I do now?
02-28-2013, 06:42 PM
What type of facebook hack is this and what do I do now?
I wake up one morning and logged onto facebook and i see a bunch of groups. Their names were all "BestFriends" followed by a bunch of random numbers. I then found out that all my friends were invited into these groups I created (I didn't actually create them) and then, i posted some fake link into a scam. Then i noticed my old groups have been spammed at least 8 times with the same link!!

Has this ever happened to you or your friend? It happened to me and what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:44 PM

It's the fake group hack. Seems like there is no available working hack for this situation. It's actually not real since the hack is created by some fake person who attempts to trick people in using it. I would recommend you to ignore it since it's the total joke.

Also: I recommend you to:

→change your password; make sure that it's not the easy one for the hackers/users to find out
→make sure that you don't share any personal info online with someone you don't know!

Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply