This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there hope or not?
02-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Is there hope or not?
To cut a long story, we liked each other but had an argument & stopped talking. We were both at a gig the other day stealing subtle glances but nothing more. I recently followed him on twitter, he didn't follow me back (although hes followed all others) he didn't block me or remove my follow if that means anything. I don't know wether to try interacting with him casually this way or if his no follow means leave me alone? What do u think? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:55 PM

he just trying not to offend you.
he is not interested.

Ads

02-28-2013, 06:57 PM

I think you should talk to him in a mature matter, and with Twitter, I would not worry he may have not seen you.
02-28-2013, 07:06 PM

Try talking to him or shoot him a message. See how he replies. But keep your options open. As in, try seeing other guys. Don't waste your time on one guy just to be let down in the end. Trust me, this will help you communicate more better.
02-28-2013, 07:15 PM

You might still have a chance... Just ask for a sorry whatever ur argument was... And accept whatever he said after that and don't fight anymore... I am a man, and that's how I treat my girl if we have argument... In the silent fight like yours, I still want her, but cause of my ego, i will not talk and surrender easy like that until she comes to me and apologised.. To be safe, and just pick up the phone and tell what ur heart want to... U won't lost a thing...