This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do teen girls have such low self esteem?
02-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Why do teen girls have such low self esteem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:58 PM

media

Ads

The reason is due to TV and social media and magazines. They have pictures of perfect people that have been photoshopped and girls think they have to look like that to be pretty so they lose their confidence. We women are all beautiful and special in our own ways and we should learn to accept it happily Smile

That evil bitch Taylor Swift....

It's a part of growing up.

Many male teens have low self esteem also.

Because they're self-centered.

Teen girls either have very low self esteems or are arrogant b*tches, very rarely do you see a normal level-headed teenager in general. Both the aforementioned are proof that they're too self-centered for their own good.

I didn't as a teen, I thought I was the hottest thing on earth lol. Now I'm a woman and I have negative zero self esteem.

Idk Maybe all those dudes that only get women that are short, pretty, and skinny. While a guy that's ugly, fat, and unattractive gets accepted by more girls. But guys are suffering from low self esteem too, so let's help them. Sorry single chubby girls that can never get accepted by guys for their personalities, but we must go help the chubby guys that are WAYYYYY more likely to get a girl. They are always expected to be perfect. Guys must always shave, wear makeup perfume, wear expensive clothes, and be good looking all the time.