This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i stop my partners ex causing trouble?
02-28-2013, 06:54 PM
How can i stop my partners ex causing trouble?
My partner and his ex have a son. She is constantly trying to cause arguments and even starts rumours on facebook about him making the child ill. Its all starting to get out of hand now. He has tried talking to her but she just screams at him. Also she blaming my son for making her son ill. Everyone knows that kids pick up viruses all the time. Anyone any advice. Thanx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:02 PM

She's probably bitter. The only thing I can think of is to have arrangements or schedules for when he has his son and stick to them. You guys aren't doing anything wrong so just ignore her.

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:04 PM

She wants your man her ex back.
02-28-2013, 07:10 PM

I'm pretty sure that anyone would realise that, if she is petty and immature enough to start rumours on facebook, that its probably not worth listening to and if they dont realise this then they are as stupid as she is. He shouldnt even bother trying to talk to her about it. She is baiting him and if she doesnt get a reaction she will soon get bored. I dont know whether any arrangements have been made through the courts for contact but if not then it is probably a good idea to go down that route.