This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Effective and creative way to get a point across to someone?
02-28-2013, 06:54 PM
Effective and creative way to get a point across to someone?
My friend is really upset about losing her best friend who she has known for years, and simply cannot get over him. She is always sending loads of long, boring messages to them on facebook, and he sees them and just answers with practically the same thing every time. I figured that if she tried to get the point across in a more creative way, maybe he will pay attention, not be so bored about it, and maybe he would give her a chance. Ideas, whatever they are are much appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:04 PM

nnno

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:12 PM

I think your friend just needs to get the hint, instead of trying to maneuver around his wishes to get what she wants. If he does not want her in her life anymore. She has to accept that, instead of trying to force or beg her way back. And if she really wants a change, she's going to have to do better than just posting riddles or whatever it is she's doing. She needs to CALL him or meet up with him so they can talk it out.
02-28-2013, 07:14 PM

She should say y did u stop my friend I helped u when no one wanted to and ur a really good friend.good luck👍😄
02-28-2013, 07:15 PM

She's MADE her point.

She needs to realize that she can't control other people. She needs to stop the harassment, and move on.