This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this guy but idk. Please help'?
02-28-2013, 06:59 PM
I like this guy but idk. Please help'?
So theres this guy at school I like him and he says he likes me but now sure he doesnt. For a while we were talking and then all of a sudden it stopped Idk why. Around decemeber we were talking and we hung out. The last time i hung out with him i went over to his house and he wanted me to go inside and i told him I wasnt going to cause I was nervous his dad was home so we ended up staying in my car. We talked and it became around 11:30 and he kept telling me he had to go and i told him to stay a little longer so he said he would stay for 10 minutes and he did, at the very end we started kissing I kept pulling away and he kept pulling me closer. Well the next day we were gonna go see a movie but it started snowing so we ended up not going. I didnt see him till wednesday that week and we walked out of class together and he tried tripping me to get my attention. we started talking and then we went our ways. Well during christmas break he didnt text me not one time and I wasnt going to. Well when school started he has been acting really weird and different. He is really quiet and just different from before. So last week I sent him a message on facebook because i knew if I sent it through text he wouldnt reply I said.
Hey im sorry to be bothering you. But seriously whats going on with you? You seem way different now it seems like I did something to piss you off. But I have no idea what I did. Could you please just tell me? This has been bugging me for over 3 weeks not knowing what I did. If you dont want to have anything to do with me just be honest. Instead of ignoring me and being rude about it. I'd rather have you tell me the truth even if it hurts instead of being lied. Im gonna be honest with you I really started liking you i liked you before we even started talking. You said you liked me I believed it but now im sure it wasnt true. You were the first guy I ever kissed that was the only reason why I was so nervous to kiss you. I dont know but kissing you meant something to me im not sure what it meant for you. When I see you at school and you just ignore me i feel like ****. I dont really get attached to people easily but for some reason you were one of them. You're probably gonna think im crazy but im just being honest with you. And I want you to be honest with me, LIke I said just tell me the truth. Can you do that?
He replied back to me
Look everything is fine! And u did nothing to piss me off I just kinda didnt feel like talkin but trust me im i aint ignoring u. Just chill out and it’ll be one
I said
It’ll be one what? No reply so I sent him another one i said
Oh well I tried. I told you exactly how I left but I dont think you could do the same. Anyways im here if you ever need anything. See ya around school Smile
He saw it and I still got no reply I was thinking on not replying back to him to let him know how it feels but I was stupid enought to reply back when I shouldnt have. I was following him on twitter and i saw he followed someone but didnt follow me? So I unfollowed him and once I did he tweeted Oh well thats good...... Some things are gonna change and Im pretty sure it was directed towrds me he never tweets but when I unfolowed him he tweeted which was kinda weird. Everytime I tell myself no its not okay and no im not alright. Which then gets me down even worse. I see him at school and he just pretty much ignores me everytime. Yesterday we had to go take a test I sat on a different side of the room but I could feel him looking at me but I didnt look at him. He didnt do anything but when the teacher told us we leave I walked out fast and I went like I was going to the front of the school. He came behind me I was gonna walk slower but I decided to just walk and leave. When I got into 5th hour he looked at me and then he kept looking back but I ignored him. He talks to the girl that sits next to him but she doesnt seem interested . I care when he bugs her because he did that to me at one time and i have a feeling he likes her. One of my gay guy friends tells me im stupid and for me to leave him alone. But I simply cant because theres something. None of my friends are any help so I went to my dad and he was worse. So what should I do? How do I forget about him? I guess I got really attached to him because he was the first guy I kissed Idk but it seems like none of this is bothering him. I saw him today and when I look at him I think why me? When I see him, or when I hear him laugh I just break down and get sad. He’s about 2 years younger than me were in highschool. I’ve never liked a guy younger than me I just dont know what to do. Please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:07 PM

Just leave him alone. Don't give him ANY attention - completely ignore him. Don't act like you care or do anything that might give him some sort of satisfaction. He says he's not ignoring you, but he is.

I don't think your first kiss means anything to him. Just remember: the first isn't always the best. Convince yourself you'll find someone better than him, because you will. Act happy, don't give him ANY attention that might boost his ego. He doesn't deserve it with the way he treats you. Don't let him think he's better than you, that he can try and make you jealous without really caring about your feelings.

I know when people say, "hang out with your friends" (to get your mind off of him), that sometimes doesn't work. Just remind yourself that you can find someone SO much better than he is -- talk with some of your guy friends if it helps. Act like you moved on and you eventually will.
Sometimes it takes a while to stop being so attached to someone. Don't worry if you feel sad and all, just ignore it and don't give in or you'll only make him feel prouder/boost his ego. Talk with some of your friends and eventually you'll realize how happy they can make you. Just have patience Smile

OR, if you don't want to move on yet, just try getting HIM to get your attention. Again, ignore him. Make him slightly jealous if you want, but don't make your attempts too painfully obvious. If he STILL doesn't try to talk to you, then his feelings probably changed. Always remember to look on the bright side and realize that there are many people out there that have great personalities Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply