This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I create a fan page for someone on Facebook?
02-28-2013, 07:03 PM
How do I create a fan page for someone on Facebook?
My friend is an up and coming boxer and will be defending his title in our hometown this May 2nd. I'd like to try and drum up some support for him through facebook. How can I do this and what is my best way to get the most exposure--that is--what are the best settings to use so it will be seen by the most people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:13 PM

It's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
When you log into facebook there is a link at the bottom left side of your page called "applications" Click it....This should expand and show a bunch of links and one of them should read "Ads and Pages" Then go to "Pages" on top of the graph This should lead you to a page that says "create a page" from there on out it should be straight forward

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:20 PM

Just answered pretty much the same question for someone else.

On the Facebook homepage there is something that says "To create a page for a celebrity, band or business, click here." Its just under the 'Sign Up' bit. Have a go at that, I've never tried myself though.
02-28-2013, 07:22 PM

Whenever you open any fan page so there will be an option displaying like "create a fan page" click on that an make it.