This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to get my best friend for her 18th?
02-28-2013, 07:12 PM
What to get my best friend for her 18th?
My best friend is 18 in a few week and I've no idea what to buy her!
I've arranged a trip to Liverpool for the weekend to see X Factor but I did that with a voucher I won. I want her to be able to open something on her birthday but I've no idea what to get her.
She's not really a jewellery person so thats out.

Any suggestions?
We live a long drive away and with her birthday mid week and both of us in full time education - as well as me working - its hard to have a night out then...

She has a boyfriend

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:18 PM

Chlamydia

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:19 PM

Boyfriend
02-28-2013, 07:26 PM

For my besties 18th, i got her a photo album and filled it with pictures of me and her, she absolutely loved it!
02-28-2013, 07:34 PM

since 18 is considered as young adult... i suggest a girls night out! hehe...
02-28-2013, 07:40 PM

Buy her a book and sign it with a note about friendship.
02-28-2013, 07:43 PM

But her anything you'd think she likes.
02-28-2013, 07:48 PM

omg you should get her a male stripper to give her a lap dance! my sister did that for her friend it was awesome/hilarious. she'd love it.
02-28-2013, 07:58 PM

Buy a big basket (you can get these second hand or from garden centers) and make her a hamper with all her favourite foods and sweets. With a bottle of champagne (or just fizzy alcohol) and a framed picture of the two of you. But some ribbon around the handles of the basket.
02-28-2013, 08:03 PM

Get some jewelry. it changes up any look and can enhance any outfit. Theres a local jewelry shop where i live and they are in the process of creating there online store. They have begun to create an online store called Sparrow (Shop-sparrow.com -still under construction but should be out this SPRING 2013 anytime now) they have however started to add things to their Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest account. You should check them out and add them as they are going to be opening real soon, they are awesome they carry all varieties of edgy indie rocker pieces and they will look great with any item.
Facebook.com/ShopSparrow
Twitter.com/ShopSparrow
Pinterest.com/ShopSparrowa

If you have a Facebook, twitter or Pinterest account you should add them they are always having contests, giveaways, freebies, and major sales!!!
Im telling you everyone here shops there there great quality and not cheap like forever 21 they have great prices and many pieces are handmade so you will have one of a kind items! I'm so excited for them to open.