This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls wear tight pants?
02-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Why do girls wear tight pants?
So I've been wondering about this for a while now... But what I mean is that people everywhere are ALWAYS wearing tight jeans, and I just don't understand it. I'm not saying it's not okay to wear what you want and embrace your style or whatever. I just don't get why they are in style apparently. Every girl I see, whether it's a picture on tumblr or facebook, twitter etc, youtube videos, TV, girls at school, practically every occasion.. I just keep seeing tight jeans. I swear that's all they wear! And I don't get it or know why. I don't think it's just because mostly women are trying to show off their curves and trying to get attention.. It seems a lot more casual than that. What really bothers me is that whenever I try to wear something like that, I end up getting called fat or something and I don't see that many other people hearing this. And I'm quite small. I'm actually very insecure with my body. So I don't see how, when many other pple aren't that confident with their body, wear this. I don't have a problem with what they where. I just don't get WHY it's in style. Please don't just say,"It's comfortable." I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that. I mean baggy pants like capris are comfortable..
Thanks everyone for the answers. I'm sorry if I seemed offensive. I have to admit that I'm behind on what's the latest style or what's modern right now. It's just that my parents don't really buy me clothes so I don't have that well of an idea of what's good out there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:29 PM

Because it is more comfy. It makes you butt look better. It goes better with many shirts

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:29 PM

It's sexy as hell.
02-28-2013, 07:34 PM

Because we can .......nothing to get crushed
02-28-2013, 07:43 PM

It's the style right now. Everyone girl (at leasts lots of them) wants to be with the current style and that's the style at the moment. Also, girls like to show off their curves.
02-28-2013, 07:47 PM

Baggy pants / bell bottoms / straight legs are ugly (in my opinion) and extremely out of style. If you get called fat when you wear skinny jeans than you just might be. Maybe you just don't see it. I've never been called fat when I wear tight jeans . They're actually pretty slimming.
02-28-2013, 07:50 PM

It's just a trend that's going around, but it sort of started with showing off curves probably and then everyone caught on to it and it became a style Smile
02-28-2013, 07:56 PM

1. Because that's what's in stores

2. Because some of us think they make our butts look really awesome.

3. Because you can't wear tall boots with a traditional loose leg.("Boot cut" is a misnomer--they really don't accommodate anything taller than mid-calf.)

Honestly, the tight part isn't what bothers me--it's the low waist that's been really popular for years that drives me up the wall. I have a waist, and that's where I'd like my pants to sit, darn it! Otherwise I'm constantly hitching them up. And the "pockets" on such jeans aren't deep enough to actually hold anything, which is incredibly irritating.
02-28-2013, 08:05 PM

It's all about preference!
02-28-2013, 08:09 PM

tight jeans were normally ment for girls then guys started wereing the girls pants and personally i think it makes them look gay but thats my opinion also they think nit makes them look good and it goes with every shirt like leggings it loooks cute on girls but looks realy bad when guys wear the girlsa pants like things are sticking out if you know what i mean that just is bad for everyone