This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this creepo want? and does he like me or think I'm attractive?
02-28-2013, 07:49 PM
What does this creepo want? and does he like me or think I'm attractive?
Ok...so there's this guy at my church and I really liked him before I went on a cruise and when I came back I had figured out the real him and realized that he's a jerk! Well I've noticed he stares ALL the time and he watches me when I go and hold my baby nephew. He's friends with my older brother and he used to make fun of me and in private like if go out to the car he'll come out and say something nice and then leave, but when I come inside he and my brother make fun of me big time. I'm so confused! Our church is really small and it just got started 3 years ago from the 2nd of this month and everytime I catch him staring he'll look away but won't blush. And then when I look away and look back, he's looking at me again! He had a secret facebook and one of his friends had the EXACT name as me and when his parents had found out they thought I was a part of it. Well when the truth came out, I glared at him one sunday and all he did was just did a smile of "watcha gonna do, huh?" And I was about to punch him where the sun don't shine I was so mad! I wish I never met him! He angers me so much! But that all happened in December and things have cooled between us now and He smiles at me behind my back I'm told. And he's an usher and he'll purposely make it to where I'll have to hand it to him. He the other day on Wednesday had been talking to my brother and I was standing up at the piano and when I looked out over the crowd he was staring at me and he wouldn't break the stare! He was looking straight into my eyes to the point it made me feel weird inside and very uncomfortable but yet comfortable. If that makes sense. I had to look down and then I heard my brother say "what are you looking at?" And he said "nothing" well before we left on the cruise I was talking to my brother about him and how he teases me unmercifuly he said to me "funny thing about young people, when they like someone they tease them and I think..." that's when he called by my parents. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:50 PM

Stare clear of this one - he will be trouble

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:55 PM

If your church has a pastor or elders you might go talk to that person and let them know how this guy is making you very uncomfortable and ask them to keep an eye out on what he is doing and if what you say is true would they talk to him about the staring etc. What he is doing is very inappropriate and I am sure the elders would not want that kind of thing going on. Ask your dad to go with you.