This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get more likes on a facebook page?
02-28-2013, 07:50 PM
How do i get more likes on a facebook page?
So me an my 3 admins were wondering how do we get more likes on our page..our page name is called old man jenkins (jensin) plz like am help support thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:54 PM

Here are some tips to increase your fan page likes
Instead of promoting your Facebook personal profile (if you do), include a link to your fan page in every email you send out.

Link your Twitter account to your Facebook fan page and automatically post your Facebook content to Twitter.

Your fans can join your fan page via text message! You’ll need to get your first 25 fans and secure your username . Then, to join your fan page, Facebook users just send a text message to 32665 (FBOOK) with the words “fan yourusername” OR “like yourusername” (without the quotes).

f you’d like to promote your fan page to your Facebook friends, just under your photo on your personal profile there is a section to write something about yourself.

As long as you’re a fan of your own fan page, you can “@ tag” it on your own personal profile wall. From time to time, you can let your friends know about something happening on your fan page by writing a personal status update that includes tagging your fan page with an @ tag. Simply start typing the “@” symbol and the first few letters of your fan page name (this works whether you have your username registered or not), and it will appear from a drop-down menu to select. This then makes it a nice, subtle hyperlink that your friends can choose to click on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply