This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long is psn gonna be down? WTF!!!!!!!?
02-28-2013, 07:52 PM
How long is psn gonna be down? WTF!!!!!!!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:59 PM

PSN Maintenace
In order to continue to deliver you the best online games experience, we will be performing maintenance to upgrade the software for the PlayStation Store on Thursday, January 17th. This maintenance will start at approximately 8:00 am PDT (9:00am MDT / 10:00am CDT /11:00am EDT) and end around 8:00pm PDT (9:00pm MDT / 10:00pm CDT / 11:00pm EDT).During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “PlayStation Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home. As long as you have signed in to PSN within 5 days prior to the start of maintenance (meaning: any time since October 11th), you WILL be able to play games online and enjoy apps such as Netflix, HULU Plus and Music Unlimited during this maintenance period. So if you haven’t signed in to PSN in the last few days, we suggest you do so before the maintenance period begins Thursday morning.We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this scheduled maintenance. If you would like to receive a notice when PSN is fully restored, be sure to follow the official PlayStation Twitter accountand our support Twitter account, @AskPlayStation.

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:07 PM

Yeah I was going to give you an answer like the other guy but he already did it bro. I don't have a psn but my cousin does and I go over to his house a lot. So I feel your pain.
02-28-2013, 08:16 PM

Haha. PSN always seems to be down.
02-28-2013, 08:19 PM

It's not down, it's under maintenance from 8 am to 8 pm