This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has any women on the yahoo answers blog been approached by psycho,musical and sex therapist ?
02-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Has any women on the yahoo answers blog been approached by psycho,musical and sex therapist ?
This doctor from India has been reading my questions on yahoo answers and he left me some advices regarding my mental Heath ,then I do not know how he managed to find my Facebook profile,he subscribed to my updates,then I recieved a message from him asking me to add him to my Facebook contacts as he has been blocked from sending out friends request,I told him that I was blocked too from sending out friend request,and then one day I found a friend request from him at my Facebook profile,I accepted his friend request,then he started sending me messages and telling me that the culprit behind my mental illness is the lack of love and sex.he told me that he wants to cure my mental illness through sex therpy,than he had asked me about my vagina and told me to open below.
I said to him sorry i do not understand.
The following day he send me more messages and asked me about the masturbation process and kept insisting that I must follow his advices to be cured from my illness.
I ended up removing him from my Facebook page.
But I had felt bad .
Women have to be cautious,he is on yahoo answers and he is reading women's health question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:56 PM

I'm a guy but I'm glad you blocked and removed him. I can't stand creeps like that. Especially when they start following around your girlfriendss in real life. Please girls if you feel like you're being stalked in real life or feel like your safety is in danger. Please tell your boyfriend, friends or family. All women need to be protected.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply