This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I be less attractive?
02-28-2013, 08:05 PM
How can I be less attractive?
Last month I began experiencing a very unusual phenomenon. I usually stay inside and play with my cats and never go outside except to go to collect my welfare social security check or maybe to visit my mother at the nursing home, or pick up my medicinal marijuana. But when I went outside, EVERYONE was staring at me like I was god. I couldn't believe it. I've always thought I was just a little bit better than everyone else (but not by that much). I always thought I was prettier than most other women out there. I never wear makeup; I'm allways all natural. Most people tell me I look like Candice Swanepoel or Bar Rafaeli. I never really thought there was anything extraordinarily beautiful about me. Whenever I talk to someone they usually can't stop staring at me and can't even begin to utter how pulchritudinous I am. I'm constantly getting compliments and... I just don't know what to do anymore. Lately I've been contemplating suicide. HELP!! How can I make myself less attractive??? So people will leave me alone so I can get back to my normal way of life.. Its hard being perfect in a world filled with millions of imperfect people want to be with you.

Here is a pic of me so you can see for yourself: http://s1356.beta.photobucket.com/user/o...sort=3&o=0

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:13 PM

>=D were gona get you....

you cant hide

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:17 PM

Not to sound vain but i'm prettier then you and i don't go asking ''how to be less attractive''

Rather i'd like to know how to be more FEMININE and MODEST.
02-28-2013, 08:22 PM

never smile
02-28-2013, 08:29 PM

LOL your funny. you should learn to be more humble.
02-28-2013, 08:31 PM

You might be misinterpreting how people are looking at you...Perhaps they aren't thinking: "He's sooooo attractive".
02-28-2013, 08:36 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.
02-28-2013, 08:43 PM

When you go outside yell at people DON'T LOOK AT ME then run screaming. Works every time
02-28-2013, 08:51 PM

I think they're just jealous of your mushrooms
02-28-2013, 08:56 PM

Not all english women are ugly and obese lol