This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the main reason traditional marketing will never completely go away?
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM
What is the main reason traditional marketing will never completely go away?
Here are your options:
1. It is cheaper than Social Media Marketing.
2. All companies are required by law to use traditional marketing techniques
3. There are better tax write offs for traditional marketing
4. It's proven to work time and again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:25 PM

Poverty is evident in many countries and until third worlds no longer exist... Well have traditional markets

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:27 PM

Marketing is about being visible to your market, so where there are people who are likely to engage with your product or service or brand, you will be marketing there. Traditional marketing channels will survive and thrive so long as people are present there. In many cases, points 1 and 4 will be valid too.
02-28-2013, 08:34 PM

4 is the only one that could be considered correct. The other 3 answers are false. If a company only sticks to traditional marketing though, they will fall behind. Combined with digital marketing, it is still successful.
02-28-2013, 08:37 PM

If you've been keeping up with my blog posts lately you'll know I've come to adding a few news posts from around the web on this subject. I've got a couple more today that are new and updated, so let me know what you think of em...

Google Adwords 101 – Part 2 (Google Marketing Tips) — JanBou ...

Marketing Books » Blog Archive » Google Adsense – How To Make ...

Pharma Marketing Blog: Google Pharmacy Phish

Hope you enjoy the read as much as I did and please if you have something to say, use the comments form below to let everyone know your thoughts.

Have a great day!

If you've been keeping up with my blog posts lately you'll know I've come to adding a few news posts from around the web on this subject. I've got a couple more today that are new and updated, so let me know what you think of em...

Five ways to improve your website through Search Engine Optimisation

Brandfluent Digital Named Second Best Enterprise SEO Company in the United ...DigitalJournal.com (press release)  Read More...

SEO Positive Aids Opening of Client's 4th Restaurant

Aegis launches iProspect in the region  Read More...

Latitude Express Launches Search for Thousands of SMEs With Hosting Giant 1&1 ...

SEO Positive Involved in Joint SMO Campaign With Leading Digital Marketing ...  Read More...
That's all the news for today guys, so until next time, thanks for stopping by.