This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I send a facebook friend request during block time? Please help?
02-28-2013, 08:20 PM
How can I send a facebook friend request during block time? Please help?
Ok, I never abuse the facebook terms and I add people that I know. I do have my real name, profile picture, and the most people that I add accept my request!! I do know a trick to send requests during the block, but it doesn't work anymore! I also tried to send the request with inspect element it will send, but once I refresh the page it goes right back to Add Friend! I'm blocked for 30 days and it canceled my entire pending request full of people that I really know. I don't send out 1000 friend requests in 1 day. The message says: "The block will be active 12 days more" I can't wait any longer!! Another thing. I did send requests during block time a few weeks ago, but I just clicked Add Friend numerous times and it send, but it doesn't always works and it rarely does it!! Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:28 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha you got blocked LOL U LOSER!!

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:28 PM

Why am I blocked from sending friend requests?

If your account is temporarily blocked from sending friend requests, it's because friend requests you’ve sent have gone unanswered or been marked as unwelcome. From now on, please don’t send friend requests to people you don’t know personally. Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family, classmates, coworkers and other people you know well.

If you are blocked from sending friend requests, you may also be blocked from sending messages to people who are not your confirmed friends.
https://www.facebook.com/help/3205874013...QlrEDUJuNf

Why am I blocked from sending messages to some people?

Your account has been temporarily blocked from sending friend requests and messages to people you don’t know. This is because friend requests you’ve sent have gone unanswered or been marked as unwelcome.

This block is temporary. You can still use other Facebook features to connect with your confirmed friends. Once your block is over, please only send friend requests to people you know personally.

If you are blocked from sending friend requests, you may also be temporarily blocked from sending friend requests.
https://www.facebook.com/help/181183045316843