This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does all this mean? What does it mean?
02-28-2013, 09:21 PM
What does all this mean? What does it mean?
This guy at my school who everyone swears is gay I liked him last year and still smh. And me and my friends thought he liked me cuz he was smiling at me and staring even said hi.but then I acted jealous when he was talking to a girl and he was mad at me for awhile giving me mad looks and not saying hi. Them he rejected me and never texted after my friend gave him my number. But for some reason he didn't seem mad anymore and was staring again and looking a lot then looking away fast, once he kept looking then looking back o_o and still followed me on twitter (no idea why) and becoming friends with mine and asked her about me and said hi to me through her twice recently even tho he doesn't even look at me or say anything when he passes me in the hall like the other day! Plus he seems a lot more quiet and nervous around me than with other ppl and they tell me he's shy but I see him say hi and tlk to other ppl so why not me?? If he likes me like some ppl still think then why doesn't he tlk to me, text me, ask me out knowing I like him, or say hi? Is he confused about his feelings, playing me, just wants sex, like me, or just wanna b friends? Help! 
Are u sure cuz he knows I like him so why is he that shy and if he wants to be just friends why? Is he just avoiding another awkward moment?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 09:29 PM

Lady...from a guys pov...He has fallen for you. He's just afraid to admit it. The best thing to do is grab him, And if you feel something for him, Tell him! Maybe there will be a thunder, and kazoom! You are in a relation! But seriously, 90% chance is there that he likes you! All the best!

Ads

02-28-2013, 09:29 PM

Just talk to him.