This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to convince my parents to let me get a facebook?
02-28-2013, 09:22 PM
how to convince my parents to let me get a facebook?
I moved away from my hometown and miss my friends......terribly. and all of them has a facebook. but my parents wont let me get one cause they think its not safe how do i convince them to let me get a facebook so i can stay in touch with my friends, give me real answers please! ten points for best answer fast!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 09:30 PM

poop

Ads

tell them that if they let you make a facebook, then you'll add them as your friends so that they can watch what you do and who contacts you on facebook! (don't worry, you can always inbox your friends so your parents can't snoop on everything you're doing xP) your parents are just concerned about your safety...i'm guessing your young.

good luck!

tell your mom to get a facebook too to check yours and make sure you dont do the bad stuff. aso tell her you miss your friends. and i have never gotten a virus or anything from facebook. just make sure you only accept friends or family as friends.
i just moved too and it actually helps to be able to talk to my friends from far away. im actually talkting to some right now.