This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I verify my facebook account without giving them my mobile number or card number?
02-28-2013, 09:54 PM
How do I verify my facebook account without giving them my mobile number or card number?
Fb is saying I need to give them my phone number or my credit card number (don't even have one of those) in order to verify my account and write on pages walls. There is a topic about it on one of the facebook forums and a lot of people are saying it's a scam,so I deleted one of the groups I had that may have been a virus. Any suggestions? I really want to write on pages walls again and be able to comment! I can write to my friends no problem though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 10:02 PM

That's a scam (fake) link. Just click on your profile, or homepage link above and it takes you away from that pop up. I figured that out after seeing it over and over again. Don't put in any information in there! FB doesn't ask for your personal credit card and number.

Go to the Facebook Security page to see further updates on these scams and how you can protect yourself.

Ads

That's a scam. They're fake links.

This is fake, you need to contact facebook help or support and let them know what is going on. Don't give anyone your information, and don't type anything in. This is part of a scam.

Oh, no. If you want to make it disappear. You can login in your email address. Facebook have sent an verification email to you, just click that link.