This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just deleted my facebook account, can i make another one with the same name?
03-01-2013, 03:27 AM
I just deleted my facebook account, can i make another one with the same name?
So i got one of those facebook viruses where it posts something on all your friend's wall or whatever and i deleted everything and everyone on my page. I also have to wait until March 13 until my account is permanently deleted. My question is if i can make another facebook with the same name and same everything else...or should i just wait? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 03:35 AM

yes you can...if its been erased , it shouldnt save the prior history

Ads

You can make another FaceBook account with your name, but I think you'll have to use a new email address. And I would considering the virus. You don't have to wait.

Hope I helped! Smile

Yes, probably, I've also had the same problem. I deleted my fb account and made a new one with the same email, and it didn't work, because it was saved into facebook's database. But then i tried again 2 weeks later and it worked, maybe it was because the email was being erased from facebook's database. So yes, it should work. But if not private message me.

that wasn't a virus, it was an app that you installed on facebook(next time, find the app, go to it's page and block it, or remove it from your account)
just make a new account and re-find all of your friends with your same name

You can do that as long as you don't use the third party account to take over the game applications and/or take over another person's profile.