This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you find out if someone is looking at your profile on Facebook?
03-01-2013, 07:12 AM
How can you find out if someone is looking at your profile on Facebook?
Is there a feature, or a way to find out, on Facebook if someone is looking at your profile?

I know that other social media web sites such as Linkedin lets you know who's looking at your profile.

If so, how do I find it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 07:20 AM

No there isn't.

Ads

you can't

You can't.

UnFaced.com enables you to "kind of track" this. After creating a free account we give you a special link that you copy/paste right onto your Facebook profile.

People who click this link will have their profile analyzed in reference to your own and a compatibility score will be given based on many factors. The coolest part is that you will secretly also be shown this compatibility score and provided information such as how often any given person "tests" their compatibility with you.

Other than that, nope.

There's no way for you to find out if someone is looking at your facebook profile. So the best suggestion I can give you is to set your profile as private and don't add unknown people. This is one of the cons of facebook, but I'm looking forward to allowing its users to know who views their profile.