This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the top 5 problems in the world that might force your generation to leave earth?
03-01-2013, 07:27 AM
What are the top 5 problems in the world that might force your generation to leave earth?
Which exist now?
How are the problems being addressed?
Will it be solved?
What will the results be if the problem is not addressed?
What impact has technology had on these issues?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 07:35 AM

I'm 64 so the top problem of my generation is old age.

Lots of my old friends have already left.

I kind of miss some of them so I starting to get rid of some of my junk so i'm prepared to go when the time comes.

Ads

03-01-2013, 07:35 AM

I was born in 95 btw , In no particular order...
1) deception- the government clearly lies about everything and covers every thing up. It's sick and disgusting and idiotic. Humans are supposed to help humans, right? They're deception makes us sad and angry Sad it's not really being addressed to my knowledge.. People are power hungry. I don't think it will ever be solved. If it isn't addressed totalitarian gov's will reign. Tech has made it easier to conceal information from the masses.
2) The idiots in our generations. #swag YOLO Facebook statuses "not directed" at someone but is, Internet whores, trolling is so funny guys. It won't get solved lol people grow up as idiots and tech is responsible for this bizarre generation!!!!! It won't get solved but nothing bad will happen cuz everyone grows up.
3) inequality. to the average teenager "who gives a finna if gays get married. Common mentality is they're not hurting anyone. People who don't accept that makes a lot of this gen mad
4) MODERN RAP. To the avg teenager they idolize it ad think they'll be just like that , but to a mentally stable teenager it's insanity and blasphemy and bad music. Technology makes it easier for rappers to record trash music. It won't get solved and it will lead to the death of hip hop
5) drugs, weed is pretty popular and I'm not saying its a gateway but if u keep doing that you might end up doing heroine or crack and stuff. Tech? Idk but it won't get solved and it doesn't matter the ones who just smoked pot and drank will probably grow up and go on and it's not really a problem but if the kids want to be a meth addict let em be it
Trying to not offend anyone lol my views don't hate!