This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are electric cigarettes better than tobacco?
03-01-2013, 07:40 AM
are electric cigarettes better than tobacco?
im 18 ive smoked weed for almost 3 years, everyday unless i was out.
the start of 2013 i decided to stop weed, as i noticed it was not being as positive on me as it was and my confidence and my social skills where being degraded alot, me being a quite person anyway the weed made me further. my head started feeling clouded and just messed up, heavy pressure in my head, and just zoned out, but the weed wasn't addictive i didn't get any cravings but their where these negative effects, i noticed at the end of the year, so decided to stop, ill see how long that takes.

ive got weed left havent even craved any at all. the first two days i stopped smoking weed, i had terrible vivid dreams which i couldn't go back to bed, they where that bad.

anyway ive been smoking tobacco, it helped me as its a stimulant and just helps me more energetic and talkative and alert, it helped forget about weed and ive basically got bored of weed. but im now worried of doing tobacco because of the tar and cancer, so i switched to e ciggs, ive felt very good, just top up when ever i want, just feel normal like i did before weed or when i take a coffee. i have mild depression aand ive heard nicotine helps people with mental illness cope with their illness, even schizophrenics, and even makes you more alert.

so i wondering despite nicotine being addictive, is their any other ill effects from these e cigarettes?

also get no buzzing effect from e ciggs whiich i do from tobbaco which i quiet enjoy, but i get none from eciggs is that normal, i thought nicotie cause this, or was that the cause from all the junk in the tobbaco?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 07:48 AM

Electronic cigarettes are hands down better than regular cigarettes. E-cigs contain flavoring, propylene glycol(used in inhalers), vegetable glycerin, and nicotine. All of these ingredients are FDA approved for human consumption. It is said that nicotine is on par with caffinee and that when the aspect of combustion is removed, so is the tar and a majority of the risk.
"and even makes you more alert."
Correct, nicotine is a stimulant.
"also get no buzzing effect from e ciggs whiich i do from tobbaco which i quiet enjoy"
Try upping your nic content to 18-24mg/mL and getting a better e-cigarette such as the eGo brand.

Blue cigarettes and other 510 batteries suck. In order to get a real good quality experience you need something bigger and something variable voltage.
510 atomizers are good for flavor but they do not hold much liquid. I recommend some sort of clearomizer such as the ce5+ which has replaceable heads.

As for liquid I recommend vapors-choice.com . I usually make my own e-liquids but for the past few days I have been vaping strawberry lemonade from vaporschoice. He has very low prices and good quality liquid.

If you want to know more about e-cigs go to one of the vaping stickam channels- vapenet, vapeTV, elixer. They are very nice people and if you are a new vaper they will be more than willing to teach you everything you need to know.

DO NOT BELEIVE THE MEDIA! THEY ARE FEAR MONGERS!

Ads

03-01-2013, 07:48 AM

Sure that electronic cigarettes are a better way to quit smoking and they are not so addictive then simple cigarettes and not so harmful. So if you want to quit smoking you should try electronic cigarettes.