This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my ex still talking to me?
03-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Why is my ex still talking to me?
We were friends for a year, started getting flirty and dated for a few months. He changed my whole personality and was manipulative. Being with him made me really depressed and I didn't know how to get out of the relationship. He pretty much sexually assaulted me, and I felt trapped. He caught me when I wasn't feeling the best about myself and took advantage. He broke up with me over something I wrote on twitter.. I just retweeted something saying "I really don't know if you want to be with me or not" And he flipped. We didn't talk for two months and I started gaining self confidence and feeling great. One day he messaged me and I just broke down. I felt like I was passed all of the depression and everything. We became some what friends again and he apologized. He started flirting with me again about two weeks ago, but I just ignored it. I realized how much better off I am without him and I haven't texted him back in a week. Should I just stopped talking to him completely or give him another shot at being friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 08:31 AM

maybe he wants to be friends?

Ads

don't even talk to. just forget about him so that he can acknowledge the mistake he made. move on

Just keep ignoring him. I hate to admit it, but guys never really actually CHANGE. He's just going to take advantage of you again and bring you down even more. I know that as a girl you grow an attachment so you have doubts and feelings are still there because of your history, don't let that get to you and just ignore him