This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've got all this energy and time, any ideas..?
03-01-2013, 08:53 AM
I've got all this energy and time, any ideas..?
I recently today lost all of my friends.. All I've got is family, I lost my friends because they didn't need me in their life anymore and chose other people over me so it was definitely time. However I've got all this energy and time and I want to do something about the world, I want to do something in life but not sure what. Any ideas..?

Here's a bit more:
(I posted this a few months ago by the way).

I am a big believer in change, I love change. To me, change is something that you can't fake.
My name's Rishi Chavda and I want to change the world, up until this point I've not cared whether I live or die, I just want people to be happy. Whether that means me risking my life for people all around the world. I don't believe in charity and I don't really like working together in volunteer groups. I'd much rather do things by myself or with other people who share my vision EXACTLY.

I'm a fairly decent guy and I want to help people, I want to become the symbol for peace and safety in the world, so when people think of me their hopes become lighter and future becomes a little brighter.
I know it sounds a little weird but I do really want to change the world no matter what, Gandhi said "Be the change you want to see in the world" and I have changed, I've start being more nicer to people, focusing on things that are more important to people than my own interests, I put people before me and I make sacrifices, even when I'm the only one changing and taking the risks..

I believe that one person CAN and WILL make a difference but everyone says it and no one does it! It's like all people do is say "I want to help people" but they never do. One of the main reasons why I want to help and change the world is because I know what it's like to lose everything and hit rock bottom, I know what it's like to lose everything you want and need, when everyone leaves you and you're literally left with nothing to live for. Now I have things worth dying for, this world is dying and people who fail to see it are honestly deluded; we have adults acting like children and children acting like adults. The Earth is bleeding.

Someone please help me do something. I'm the sort of person who will give up everything if it's for the good of humanity, I don't care how long it takes or what sacrifices I have to make. I'm the sort of person who will just go to any country and help people, with food, resources, help build stuff for them and I'm willing to do it.

This is honestly all I want to do in life, I don't care for family or relationships and I just want to matter in this world whether it's under an alias or by my real name. If you want to get involved or talk privately or anything like that, my contact details:

Facebook- Rishi Chavda .
Twitter: @Rishaaay .
Email: R8.Productions@yahoo.co.uk .

Thanks for listening/reading people, together we can create a stronger world for all,

Rish

(This is my dream and I'm willing to die for it. If you understand, reply.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 08:55 AM

Na,fell asleep half way through.

Ads

03-01-2013, 09:00 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorry drivel tends to make me sleepy too.
03-01-2013, 09:03 AM

Bi-Polar - seek help.