This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get tickets to the new moon premiere?
03-01-2013, 08:55 AM
How can i get tickets to the new moon premiere?
I really want to go to the New Moon premier and i know you can get tickets by winning contest like the one on facebook:
http://apps.facebook.com/twilightcontest...1542423719
What other way is there to get tickets???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 09:03 AM

Unfortunately not many. As with any other premier, you can sign up for lotteries and be put on waiting lists, but unfortunately, you will never be able to just right out buy tickets. The first and largest batch of tickets goes to the cast, crew, and their families. The next batch goes to the media, as in reporters, critics, journalists, etc. The small amount of leftovers to to fans, but only by way of marketing. The last batch of tickets are distributed between radios shows, businesses, special event groups, and select brokers so that they can hold contests, lotteries, etc. and give the tickets out that way.This helps their business, and also is free marketing for the movie.

So your only chance is to enter some of the contests they will hold where tickets will be given away. The only one I know of right now will be a drawing at the Twilight convention in Chicago, but you will have to be in attendance to enter. Other than that, you will have to wait until closer to the premier date for more ticket contests. Late October to November should be right if other movies are any president.

Good luck hun!

Ads

03-01-2013, 09:03 AM

i really want them too can u please go on my link:

http://apps.facebook.com/twilightcontest...1101317811