This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blocked people on facebook?
03-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Blocked people on facebook?
So i decided to block a lot of people on my facebook that cause drama and are just plain annoying but it was a hassle to delete one by one as i was doing it from my Galaxy s3. So i just blocked all of them without deleting them can they still see any of my things? Also can a blocked person be un blocked without you doing it just over time for you having them blocked for a long period of time?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 09:20 AM

Not on Facebook

Ads

03-01-2013, 09:25 AM

So when you block someone, when they look at your profile all they will see is what the public sees, so if you have a low privacy for the public they will be able to see everything. And you would have to unblock them yourself.
03-01-2013, 09:35 AM

They wont be able to see your things and you wont be able to see their things but youll have to unblock them by going to your account privacy settings
03-01-2013, 09:39 AM

If you block people,they will not see your posts,they can't chat with you,they can't find you on the facebook search,they can only see you in third party apps on facebook (Poker,billiard etc.)
And you can unblock them.Go to settings->Security there should be a Block list and you can see which people you blocked,and you can unblock them.