This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why facebook does not allow me to publish videos even though they are short and MP4?
03-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Why facebook does not allow me to publish videos even though they are short and MP4?
when i do it , it says Due to activity related to copyright infringement on your Facebook account, we have disabled your ability to upload any further videos. For further details, please see our help page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 09:41 AM

i have the same problem, when i try to download a short video on facebook it always takes 5 minutes to load, then says cannot load.

Ads

03-01-2013, 09:46 AM

It means you have uploaded videos that violated copyright laws and Facebook has revoked your right to upload videos because of that. Just like it said, visit the help page for further details and maybe a way to upload videos again.
03-01-2013, 09:54 AM

You violated the copyright laws somehow, and FB doesn't allow that.
03-01-2013, 09:59 AM

how many videos have you added before???
03-01-2013, 10:01 AM

If they were all videos that YOU created with your own camera, you can file a complaint and have them restored. If they were NOT yours, you should be sued or in prison, or both, for repeated copyright infringement. 17 USC § 106